[Wcm] SharePoint Training, 5-8 September

Malherbe, N, Mev <nmalherbe@sun.ac.za> nmalherbe at sun.ac.za
Tue Aug 30 14:13:46 SAST 2011

Hi All,

Please find attached again the site map (AFR & ENG sheets). I have made some slight changes to make it better readable (hopefully).  Please ensure you know which pages you are responsible for when we start populating content on the new website.

The updated SharePoint roles document is available at http://wiki.bib.sun.ac.za/images/SU_LIS_New_Library_Website.pdf.

Training
Venue: e-Classroom
Dates:
Session 1: 5 or 7 Sept.
Session 2: 6 or 8 Sept.
Time: 14:00 - 16:00

There is no need to register for the training; attend the two sessions that best suit you.

Regards,
Natasja
Natasja Malherbe
Informasietegnologie /  Information Technology
US Biblioteek- & Inligtingsdiens   /  SU Library & Information Service
Stellenbosch University, Private Bag X5036, 7599, South Africa
Tel:  +27 21 808 2845                                Fax: +27 21 808 3723
www.sun.ac.za/library<http://www.sun.ac.za/library>