[Wcm] Progress Report: New Library Website 29 Aug. 2011

Smith, Ina <ismith@sun.ac.za> ismith at sun.ac.za
Mon Aug 29 15:21:43 SAST 2011

Colleagues

The most recent website progress report is available at: http://wiki.bib.sun.ac.za/index.php/Website

Progress Report: 29 August 2011<http://wiki.bib.sun.ac.za/images/Progress_report_website_29_aug_2011.pdf>

Thank you all for the great work you've been doing so far, especially Wouter and Marc-Allen from IT in terms of the Primo Search widget and all Wouter's specification documents, Natasja and Wouter for testing the web, Natasja and Lucia in terms of determining who will be responsible for which pages, Naomi for working on the authoring guide, all of you for forwarding me your needs in terms of photos, and I can go on and on .... You are a great team, and I positively believe this web is going to be a success because of each one of you. Thank you so much! We are almost there .... Next week the exciting part starts, when we will experience Sharepoint hands-on!

Natasja indicated that there is no need to register for the training. Just attend the two sessions that best suits you.

Kind regards
Ina

Ina Smith
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC665E.EBF431B0]<http://twitter.com/#!/usscholar>  [cid:image002.jpg at 01CC665E.EBF431B0] <http://www.facebook.com/pages/University-of-Stellenbosch-Scholar/181640938009>   [cid:image003.jpg at 01CC665E.EBF431B0] <http://blogs.sun.ac.za/sunscholar/>
E-Research Repository Manager (SUNScholar) | Library and Information Service | University of Stellenbosch | Private Bag X5036, 7599 | South Africa
http://scholar.sun.ac.za | http://oa.sun.ac.za | E-mail: ismith at sun.ac.za<mailto:ismith at sun.ac.za> | Tel:  +27 21 808 9139 | Skype: smith.ina | Office hours: Mo-Fr: 08h00-16h30

E-Navorsingsbewaarplekbestuurder (SUNScholar) | Biblioteek- en Inligtingsdiens | Universiteit van Stellenbosch | Privaatsak X5036, 7599 | Suid-Afrika
http://scholar.sun.ac.za  | http://oa.sun.ac.za | E-pos: ismith at sun.ac.za<mailto:ismith at sun.ac.za> | Tel:  +27 21 808 9139 | Skype: smith.ina | Kantoorure: Mo-Fr: 08h00-16h30

[cid:image005.jpg at 01CC665F.5BFB8BC0]
Confidentiality Notice: This message (including attachments) is intended for the person/entity to whom it is addressed and contains privileged and confidential information. Should the reader hereof not be the intended recipient, kindly notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete the original message and do not use, disclose, distribute or copy it.