[Wcm] FW: Photos for new library website

Smith, Ina <ismith@sun.ac.za> ismith at sun.ac.za
Mon Aug 29 14:10:39 SAST 2011

Colleagues

I have forwarded a consolidated list of photos to Justin Alberts. Many thanks for your contributions - much appreciated!

To manipulate photos, you can use Paint Shop Pro<http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite/us/en/Product/1184951547051> (installed on all computers) or GIMP<http://www.gimp.org/>. Please inquire with Anita if you do not have access to the mentioned  software. If you need assistance with manipulating photos, contact me and we can try find someone who can assist.

Paint Shop Pro Tutorial: http://www.baycongroup.com/paint_shop_pro/tutorials.htm
GIMP Tutorials: http://www.gimp.org/tutorials/

Adobe Photoshop is more advanced, but the library does have two licenses.

Also note that the photos will be reviewed during the reviewing process (17-21 Oct.).

Kind regards
Ina