[Wcm] FW: New photos for library

Smith, Ina <ismith@sun.ac.za> ismith at sun.ac.za
Wed Aug 17 12:00:39 SAST 2011

Fyi

From: Smith, Ina <ismith at sun.ac.za>
Sent: 17 August 2011 10:53
Cc: Reggie Raju
Subject: New photos for library

Colleagues

Wouter - Thanks for adding photos to the agenda for the meeting tomorrow afternoon. I have just spoken to Justin Alberts (x: 4123), and he is willing to make an appointment with us and take some new photos - also at the branch libraries. The only condition is that we must be very well prepared, and know exactly what it is we want to have photographed. We also need to be careful when taking photos of users without their consent - will need permission from them to do so.

[cid:image006.png at 01CC5CCB.B3CDB0A0]To prepare I suggest that Content Editors:

1.       [cid:image005.png at 01CC5CCB.C5F49A00] Visit other web pages by other libraries to get an idea of new modern trends

2.       Look what images are available on the web, and maybe Justin can replicate it in some way with our own material, e.g.

3.       Compile an exact list of what image must come on what page, and be prepared when we visit them

4.       Deadline: 26 August 2011

I will then send the list to Justin, and he will then schedule a date for this photo sessions.

Kind regards
Ina

Ina Smith
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC5CCB.21DA4190]<http://twitter.com/#!/usscholar>  [cid:image002.jpg at 01CC5CCB.21DA4190] <http://www.facebook.com/pages/University-of-Stellenbosch-Scholar/181640938009>   [cid:image003.jpg at 01CC5CCB.21DA4190] <http://blogs.sun.ac.za/sunscholar/>
E-Research Repository Manager (SUNScholar) | Library and Information Service | University of Stellenbosch | Private Bag X5036, 7599 | South Africa
http://scholar.sun.ac.za | http://oa.sun.ac.za | E-mail: ismith at sun.ac.za<mailto:ismith at sun.ac.za> | Tel:  +27 21 808 9139 | Skype: smith.ina | Office hours: Mo-Fr: 08h00-16h30
E-Navorsingsbewaarplekbestuurder (SUNScholar) | Biblioteek- en Inligtingsdiens | Universiteit van Stellenbosch | Privaatsak X5036, 7599 | Suid-Afrika
http://scholar.sun.ac.za  | http://oa.sun.ac.za | E-pos: ismith at sun.ac.za<mailto:ismith at sun.ac.za> | Tel:  +27 21 808 9139 | Skype: smith.ina | Kantoorure: Mo-Fr: 08h00-16h30

[cid:image008.jpg at 01CC5CCB.C5F49A00]
Confidentiality Notice: This message (including attachments) is intended for the person/entity to whom it is addressed and contains privileged and confidential information. Should the reader hereof not be the intended recipient, kindly notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete the original message and do not use, disclose, distribute or copy it.