[IRTalk] New Blog Post - Increasing equity in open access: what will OASPA do next?

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Fri Oct 20 21:47:33 SAST 2023

*** with apologies for cross posting ***

We have today published this post summarising feedback we received from
polling attendees at OASPA's 2023 conference about our '*Equity in Open
Access*' efforts. This piece also covers OASPA's plans and immediate next
steps in our work on growing equitable open access: *Increasing equity in
open access: what will OASPA do next?
<https://oaspa.org/increasing-equity-in-open-access-what-will-oaspa-do-next/>*

If you have thoughts to add then we welcome them! Please feel free to
comment at the end of the blog, or write/reply to malavika.legge at oaspa.org.
Please send input, if you have any, by 14 November 2023.

Do also share this post with any whom you think will be interested and/or
those who you feel will have helpful ideas for OASPA to consider.

Best wishes,
Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org

The OASPA2023 conference was held online September 19-21 2023 | Recordings
are available at https://oaspa.org/2023-conference-program/
Stay up to date:  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email | Follow us on Twitter: @OASPA <https://twitter.com/OASPA>