[IRTalk] Forthcoming OASPA webinar - Open Access after the Transformation: The Funder Perspective

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Thu Oct 26 21:29:34 SAST 2023

OASPA is pleased to announce our next webinar  — part two in our Funding
Open Access after the Transformation series —which will focus on the
perspective of funders. Open Access after the Transformation: The Funder
Perspective
<https://oaspa.org/webinar-open-access-after-the-transformationthe-funder-perspective/>
will take place on *Wednesday 15 November 2023*. This webinar will feature
perspectives on the emerging landscape of collective and conditional open
models from funders, as a follow up to May’s webinar focused on publishers.
Full information can be found on the blog post
<https://oaspa.org/webinar-open-access-after-the-transformationthe-funder-perspective/>
.

It will be chaired by *Jeroen Sondervan* (NWO, The Netherlands), with
panelists *Katharina Rieck *(FWF, Austria), *Ross Mounce *(Arcadia Fund,
UK), *Ashley Farley *(Gates Foundation, USA) and *Faranah Osman *(National
Research Fund, South Africa).
Please join us live
<https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_BoYBuWWqTnymLhvZSMUlng> for
this free webinar and contribute to the discussion. Link to registration
page to share: https://bit.ly/OASPA-webinar-registration-November.

With thanks to our 2023 webinar series sponsors  - Royal Society of
Chemistry, TrendMD and Hindawi. Their support enables us to offer our
webinars without charge to all.

Best wishes,
Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org

OASPA2023 conference recordings are available at
https://oaspa.org/2023-conference-program/
Support our work - Become an OASPA Supporter
<https://oaspa.org/support-oaspa/>
Stay up to date:  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email | Follow us on Twitter/X <https://twitter.com/OASPA> or LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/oaspa/>