[IRTalk] Reminder of OASPA's July webinar - Shaping the Future of Scholarly Communication: The Role of Preprint Peer Review

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Wed Jul 19 19:42:51 SAST 2023

A reminder of our next webinar which will provide an overview of the
preprint peer review landscape and different preprint peer review services.
The webinar will take place on Thursday July 27 at 4 pm UK / 3 pm UTC. Full
information including panellist biographies and registration links can be
found on our blog post
<https://oaspa.org/webinar-shaping-the-future-of-scholarly-communication-the-role-of-preprint-peer-review/>
.

The session will introduce preprints, how the preprint landscape has
evolved to include peer review and why this is important to researchers,
the advancement of science and to the adoption of preprints. Each preprint
peer review service will briefly describe their service and unique
offerings before opening up to a Q&A session.

The webinar will be chaired by *Jonny Coates* (ASAPbio). We welcome our
panellists: *Lesley Anson* (Science Colab), *Stefano M. Bertozzi* (Rapid
Reviews), *Thomas Guillemaud* (Peer Community In), *Sara Monaco* (Review
Commons, EMBO) and *Daniela Saderi* (PREreview).

Please join us
<https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_aM_jnUw1Q0eLecXVROylRw#/registration>
live
for this free webinar and contribute to the discussion. The panellists
welcome your questions - if you would like to submit a question for
consideration in advance of the webinar please do so at
bit.ly/Webinar-question
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdn_bgfTME6Zh54gWe4f5XCJQa3edfT_k9D_7ntmQlPi5j50Q/viewform>

Link to registration page: https://bit.ly/oaspa-webinar-registration-july
*. *Please share with those you think may be interested.

With thanks to our webinar series sponsors whose support enables OASPA to
make our webinars available to all without charge. Get in touch
<bernie.folan at oaspa.org> if you wish to enquire about becoming a sponsor.

Best wishes,
Bernie
*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Did you know you can support OASPA's work even if you are not a publishing
organization? Join our other Supporters  - full information here
<https://oaspa.org/support-oaspa/>.

Stay up to date:  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email | Follow us on Twitter: @OASPA <https://twitter.com/OASPA>