[IRTalk] FW: [EIFL-OA] CORE is looking for ambassadors - help us spread Open Access research

Dr Leti Kleyn Leti at assaf.org.za
Tue Nov 5 10:12:17 SAST 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Nancy Pontika <pontika.nancy at gmail.com<mailto:pontika.nancy at gmail.com>>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 at 21:09
Subject: [EIFL-OA] CORE is looking for ambassadors - help us spread Open Access research
To: <eifloa at lists.eifl.net<mailto:eifloa at lists.eifl.net>>

Dear list members,

CORE<https://core.ac.uk/> is a not-for-profit service that aggregates open access articles from data providers around the world. The service is delivered by the Open University and Jisc. CORE’s mission is to aggregate all open access outputs from repositories and journals worldwide and make them available to the public via a set of free of cost services<https://core.ac.uk/services/>.

CORE is now looking for ambassadors!

We are in the process of expanding our ambassadors network<https://core.ac.uk/about/ambassadors/> who will help us better serve the community you represent in your country. With your help CORE wants to optimise its services in your area and increase the amount of free of cost open access research content that can be accessed by researchers, students, librarians and lifelong learners.

Become a CORE ambassador now!<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdhaF8Z_AH5feE9U4SpxWV23wIEilRc4RjRiFtnAHUCyeE4Gw/viewform?usp=sf_link>

Best,

Nancy

--
Nancy Pontika, PhD
Open Access Aggregation Officer

--
Dr Leti Kleyn
Research Fellow, Office of the Dean

[https://drive.google.com/a/up.ac.za/uc?id=0B_0Hj8ajScZFc1BoTVpPVWowaUU&export=download]
<https://repository.up.ac.za>

Please refer to http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf for full details.
ASSAf Disclaimer: The views and opinions included in this email belong to their author and do not necessarily mirror the views and opinions of the organisation. Our employees are obliged not to make any defamatory statements, infringe, or authorise infringement of any legal right. Therefore, the organisation will not accept any liability for such statements included in emails. In case of any damages or other liabilities arising, employees are fully responsible for the content of their emails.