[IRTalk] FW: SANLiC ScienceDirect 2019-2020 urgent meeting request - please assist

Lazarus Matizirofa lazarus.matizirofa at nrf.ac.za
Wed Sep 26 09:24:16 SAST 2018

Dear Colleagues
Kindly attend the online meeting for a discussion of Open Access issues today at 14h30, see link below.
Kind regards,
Lazarus

[cid:imaged0c93b.JPG at 50a7bb3a.41af5120]<http://>

Meiring Naude Road
Brummeria
PO Box 2600
Pretoria, 0001
South Africa
http://www.nrf.ac.za<http://www.nrf.ac.za/>

Lazarus Matizirofa
Team Leader: Digital Curation and Content Management Services
Information Technology and Knowledge Resources
Tel: +27 12 481 4016