[Irtalk] Libraries need a deeper online presence - Opinion - The Boston Globe

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 11:34:28 SAST 2015

IF YOU WANT to know anything about movies, the Internet’s got you covered.
Likewise for details about the world’s roadways, song lyrics, or Pokemon
characters. But if you want to know about books and the other items of
culture we’ve entrusted to libraries, it’s much harder to find out. We’re
not even sure what to link to when posting about a book.

*In short, there’s a library-shaped hole in the Internet*.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2015/07/25/libraries-need-deeper-online-presence/Rzt63eBSHt1WomTqCwYStN/story.html