[Irtalk] The issue with Pre/post prints

Hilton Gibson hgibson at sun.ac.za
Tue Sep 9 11:06:51 SAST 2014

Hi

Perhaps you could add a watermark to pre-print PDF's stating that is it
not the peer reviewed published version.

And then request the DSpace develpers to add a curation task, so that
this can be done automatically with all items that have a pre-print
identifier using dublin core metadata field.

--
Hilton Gibson
Ubuntu Linux Systems Administrator

Tel: +27 21 808 4100 | Cell: +27 84 646 4758