[Irtalk] IRSpace - search SA repositories

Ina Smith Ina at assaf.org.za
Fri Dec 19 11:00:38 SAST 2014

Also consider embedding the the IRSpace (Google Custom Search box) as part of your web page. Use the following code:

<script>
  (function() {
    var cx = '013518019117943970829:tlw8-sayn_q';
    var gcse = document.createElement('script'); gcse.type = 'text/javascript'; gcse.async = true;
    gcse.src = (document.location.protocol == 'https:' ? 'https:' : 'http:') +
        '//www.google.com/cse/cse.js?cx=' + cx;
    var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(gcse, s);
  })();
</script>