[Wcm] Library Homepage

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 14:29:16 SAST 2011

http://www.lib.sun.ac.za

This is the old website which will run in parallel. Please note that it has
a different web address. Please ask all your content authors to update help
guides using screenshots of the old website to the new website when it goes
live.

I suggest we put up a link on the new website which points to this website.
I also suggest that the home page of the old website have a very clear
notice about when it will be taken down.

I also suggest we start now informing our users by any means possible that a
new website is coming.

Cheers

hg