[SUNScholar] Invitation: ORCID ID for researchers

Ina Smith inacsmith at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 10:35:18 SAST 2014

Dear Colleagues
*Please share with your networks.     Message has been cross-posted. *
LIASA HELIG <http://www.liasa.org.za/node/126> in collaboration with ASSAf
(Academy of Science of South Africa) <http://www.assaf.co.za/> takes
pleasure in inviting you to our webinar on ORCID ID. Similar to a national
identification number, researchers within a digital environment needs a
researcher identification number to distinguish them from other researchers
with similar names and interests. *More information below. *
All librarians interested, as well as researchers from various
institutions, are invited to join us from the convenience of their
e-devices.
*More details*