[Ojs] FW: OJS Update

Smith, Ina <ismith@sun.ac.za> ismith at sun.ac.za
Fri Jul 1 12:24:37 SAST 2011

Colleagues

Just another follow up. As indicated below, the name servers now have to be configured, in order for TENET to do the delegations on their side. Currently Danie Malan - the IT person responsible for this - is on leave, and he will be back on the 11th of July. Apparently it is a quick process, but we will have to wait for Danie before we can install the software.

With kind regards
Ina