[Ojs] OJS progress

Smith, Ina <ismith@sun.ac.za> ismith at sun.ac.za
Wed Aug 3 13:32:42 SAST 2011

Colleagues

Hope you are making good progress with your journals! Hilton just notified me that all journals are now being backed up and monitored: https://archive.bib.sun.ac.za/munin/

We will also do our first experimental doi submission to CrossRef this afternoon. Once you have published your issues, please let me know so that we can guide you through the very easy process.

Also - if you need assistance in any way re the publishing of your journal, please do not hesitate to let us know, and we will try to assist. If you feel you need another training session, please contact us and then we can arrange a day and time.

Once you have published issues and contributed your doi's to CrossRef, we can then continue registering you with the harvesters and directories, which will be the last step. From then on, you can just continue publishing issues and frequently deposit doi's.

Kind regards
Ina

Ina Smith
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC51E1.C2A9C860]<http://twitter.com/#!/usscholar>  [cid:image002.jpg at 01CC51E1.C2A9C860] <http://www.facebook.com/pages/University-of-Stellenbosch-Scholar/181640938009>   [cid:image003.jpg at 01CC51E1.C2A9C860] <http://blogs.sun.ac.za/sunscholar/>
E-Research Repository Manager (SUNScholar) | Library and Information Service | University of Stellenbosch | Private Bag X5036, 7599 | South Africa
http://scholar.sun.ac.za | http://oa.sun.ac.za | E-mail: ismith at sun.ac.za<mailto:ismith at sun.ac.za> | Tel:  +27 21 808 9139 | Skype: smith.ina | Office hours: Mo-Fr: 08h00-16h30

E-Navorsingsbewaarplekbestuurder (SUNScholar) | Biblioteek- en Inligtingsdiens | Universiteit van Stellenbosch | Privaatsak X5036, 7599 | Suid-Afrika
http://scholar.sun.ac.za  | http://oa.sun.ac.za | E-pos: ismith at sun.ac.za<mailto:ismith at sun.ac.za> | Tel:  +27 21 808 9139 | Skype: smith.ina | Kantoorure: Mo-Fr: 08h00-16h30

[cid:image006.jpg at 01CC51E1.D2672BD0]
Confidentiality Notice: This message (including attachments) is intended for the person/entity to whom it is addressed and contains privileged and confidential information. Should the reader hereof not be the intended recipient, kindly notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete the original message and do not use, disclose, distribute or copy it.