[IRTalk] OASPA 2024 Conference Preliminary Programme Available

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Fri Jun 28 14:30:00 SAST 2024

The OASPA annual conference brings the open access community together to
discuss new developments and innovations in scholarly publishing, and unite
in our shared goal to enable research around the world to be openly
accessible to all. The 2024 conference will encourage participants to work
towards making equitable open scholarship a reality and will address many
timely and fundamental topics relating to open scholarly communication.

The conference will take place from 16-18 September 2024 will take place in
Lisbon at the Altis Grand Hotel. The conference will allow for plenty of
time for delegates to connect with each other and registration includes two
receptions allowing for networking, meeting new colleagues  and catching up.

Early bird registrations are open until July 31. Register here
<https://shop.eventix.io/e99c837e-ec2f-11ee-a9cb-7e126431635e/tickets>.

The Conference Committee has now completed their work on shaping the
programme and we can announce the sessions we will feature this year. A
full programme with all speakers and times will be announced in the coming
weeks.

You can find the preliminary programme here
<https://www.oaspa.org/news/oaspa-2024-conference-programme/>.

Any enquiries regarding the conference should be directed to
conference at oaspa.org
<https://web.archive.org/web/20220522224808/mailto:coasp@oaspa.org>.

Full information can be found on our conference page
<https://www.oaspa.org/events/2024-conference/> which will be updated
regularly. We are very grateful to our sponsors for their generous support
- find further sponsorship opportunities here
<https://www.oaspa.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/05/Sponsorship-Options-v1.pdf>
.

We hope to see you in Lisbon!

Best wishes,

Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org

Support our work - Become an OASPA Supporter
<https://www.oaspa.org/membership/support-us/>
Stay up to date -  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email
Follow us on X <https://twitter.com/OASPA> @OASPA