[IRTalk] OASPA seeks feedback on draft recommendations to increase equity in open access by July 1 2024

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Wed Jun 12 20:02:05 SAST 2024

OASPA is pleased to reveal draft recommended practices for all stakeholders
to increase equity in financial approaches to open access.

This work is described on the OASPA site
<https://www.oaspa.org/news/oaspa-calls-for-community-feedback-on-draft-recommendations-to-increase-equity-in-open-access/>,
and our recommendations are captured in a detailed PDF that is now open for
comment and feedback *until 1 July 2024*.

OASPA is addressing challenges of inequity in all routes to OA through this
body of work. Our draft recommended practices therefore cover all models of
OA, across book and journal publishing, and across hybrid and fully OA
publishing.

We invite you to read through our work and tell us what you think. We
welcome input from anyone with an interest in scholarly communications and
open access, and we hope to receive your input (via our feedback form) by 1
July 2024.

Please visit this post
<https://www.oaspa.org/news/oaspa-calls-for-community-feedback-on-draft-recommendations-to-increase-equity-in-open-access/>
 to read more and to engage with our efforts to increase equity in open
access.

Best wishes,
Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org

Support our work - Become an OASPA Supporter
<https://www.oaspa.org/membership/support-us/>
Stay up to date -  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email
Follow us on X <https://twitter.com/OASPA> @OASPA