[IRTalk] OASPA 2023 Conference Recordings Now Available

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Thu Oct 12 09:00:00 SAST 2023

We are pleased to share the recordings
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxn2rVdI-S8&list=PLIpJXV9MOz0OCXBfuRoxa8b6wuJ0ltLko&pp=iAQB>
from
this year's OASPA Conference.

There is a huge amount of thought-provoking content and we hope you find
much of it useful.

Details about next year's conference will be available in the coming months
from oaspa.org/conference. Enquiries regarding the conference should be
directed to events at oaspa.org.

We are extremely grateful to our sponsors, 2023 conference committee,
speakers, chairs and attendees for enabling such a rich and enjoyable
conference.

Best wishes,
Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Support our work - Become an OASPA Supporter
<https://oaspa.org/support-oaspa/>
Stay up to date:  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email | Follow us on Twitter: @OASPA <https://twitter.com/OASPA>