[IRTalk] Developing a healthy and diverse OA market: Reflections (New post)

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Thu Sep 23 15:35:00 SAST 2021

Following on from our announcement in May
<https://oaspa.org/developing-a-healthy-and-diverse-oa-market/>, we have
been undertaking work at OASPA to explore how we can ensure a diverse and
healthy market for open access.

We held two cross-stakeholder workshops over the summer to gather
perspectives and input and today we have published a blog post and released
a report which provides a summary of those sessions and can be found here
on our blog:
https://oaspa.org/developing-a-healthy-and-diverse-oa-market-reflection
<https://oaspa.org/developing-a-healthy-and-diverse-oa-market-reflections>

Feedback is welcome either directly to Claire Redhead, OASPA Executive
Director (claire.redhead at oaspa.org
<claire.redhead at oaspa.org?subject=OA%20Healthy%20Market%20reflections>), or
via the blog post comments section. We would be very interested to hear
your thoughts.
Best wishes,
Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org