[IRTalk] Final chance to register for tomorrow's OASPA 2021 conference

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Mon Sep 20 09:00:00 SAST 2021

A final reminder that this year's annual conference on open access
scholarly publishing begins tomorrow online (21-23 September).

The 2021 conference *Designing 21st Century Knowledge Sharing Systems* will
address many timely and fundamental topics relating to open scholarly
communication and also offer a forum for collective reflection on the
ongoing impact of the pandemic and our endeavours to ensure scholarship is
open and accessible to all to address all current and future challenges. The
program can be found at https://oaspa.org/oaspa-2021-conference-program/ and
you can register at https://oaspa2021.eventbrite.co.uk/

Please get in touch at events at oaspa.org if you have any questions or wish
to attend but are unfunded. Our sponsors help enable us to make the
conference as inclusive as possible and we are very grateful to them.

We hope you can join us!

Best wishes,
Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Stay up to date:  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email | Follow us on Twitter: @OASPA <https://twitter.com/OASPA>
Register for our 2021 Conference - all information at
http://oaspa.org/conference