[IRTalk] One week to go to OASPA2021

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Tue Sep 14 07:46:57 SAST 2021

There is just one week remaining to register for the OASPA 2021 annual
conference which takes place online over three days next week (21-23
September).

The 2021 online conference (Designing 21st Century Knowledge Sharing
Systems) will address many timely and fundamental topics relating to open
scholarly communication and also offer a forum for collective reflection on
the ongoing impact of the pandemic and our endeavours to ensure scholarship
is open and accessible to all to address all current and future challenges.

The event will include keynotes, discussions, panels, and feedback sessions
as well as lightning poster talks. Delegates and speakers will also have
access to a dedicated conference Slack space to meet each other, ask
questions and discuss the sessions.

The program can be found here
<https://oaspa.org/oaspa-2021-conference-program/> and you can register at
https://oaspa2021.eventbrite.co.uk/. Please get in touch at events at oaspa.org
if you have any questions or wish to attend but are unfunded. Our sponsors
help enable us to make the conference as inclusive as possible.

We welcome delegates from a wide range of backgrounds at all stages of
their careers who are working in publishing, librarianship, government,
higher education, funding agencies, nonprofits, and other affiliated
industries.

We hope you can join us!

Best wishes,
Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Stay up to date:  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email | Follow us on Twitter: @OASPA <https://twitter.com/OASPA>
Register for our 2021 Conference - all information at
http://oaspa.org/conference

[image: Logo block 2021.png]