[IRTalk] Group registration - OASPA Online Conference 2021

Gallant Matizirofa lazarus.matizirofa at up.ac.za
Mon Sep 13 11:31:26 SAST 2021

Dear Bernie
Thank you for your response. The SA Open Scholarship initiatives are
active, and more will be discussed during the October OA month. Please
invite the other stakeholders through:  irtalk at lists.lib.sun.ac.za, our
SA/Africa CoP.

The conference fees are okay, we are able to cater for 3x Eur 50 and Eur 25
for the rest that may want to attend.

Kind regards,
Lazarus

Lazarus G. Matizirofa
Deputy Director: Scholarly Communication, Digital Systems & Services

Tel +*27 (0)12 420 2021*, Fax +27 (0)12 362 5182 <+27%2012%20362%205182>
Email:  matizirofa.lazarus at up.ac.za  <matizirofa.lazarus at up.ac.za>
Website: www.up.ac.za

https://orcid.org/0000-0002-0021-2738

*Department of Library Services*