[IRTalk] New blog post published - Engagement with the community is building the OA Switchboard

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Tue Jun 29 18:04:01 SAST 2021

OASPA is pleased to continue our involvement with the OA Switchboard which
we successfully launched as a separate organisation last year. We have
established an ongoing strategic partnership agreement and are pleased to
see great progress in the OA Switchboard's development in 2021.

In this most recent blog post - Engagement with the community is building
the OA Switchboard <https://www.oaswitchboard.org/blog28june2021> - the OA
Switchboard's Executive Director, *Yvonne Campfens *shares information
about the activity and incredible engagement so far.

She also introduces a new dedicated resources page
<https://www.oaswitchboard.org/resources> on the OA Switchboard website and a
new short animation video <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoK0DfAS-ZE> that
tells the compelling story of ‘Reporting Made Easy’ in just 3 minutes.

Please send any questions or inquiries about how to get involved with the
OA Switchboard to Yvonne Campfens <yvonne.campfens at OASwitchboard.org>.

We hope you enjoy the post!

Best wishes,
Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Stay up to date:  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email | Follow us on Twitter: @OASPA <https://twitter.com/OASPA>
Register for our 2021 Conference - all information at
http://oaspa.org/conference