[IRTalk] Reminder for upcoming OA Switchboard webinar - Matching Publication Costs with Publication Funds

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Fri Aug 27 18:06:31 SAST 2021

A reminder to register for the next OA Switchboard webinar which will focus
on the shared use case *Matching Publ**ication Costs with Publication
Funds* that
our launch customers and founding partners are currently working on
collaboratively. The webinar will take place on *September 8, 2021*. *Register
now <https://ariessys.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_WS7dktXlRWKsQiYZ5PK2Dw>*.

Join us live for this highly practical evidence-based look at how the OA
Switchboard is helping via a series of short talks and use case
presentations from many presenters. There will be time for questions
following the talks.

Full information including the list of speakers can be *found here
<https://www.ariessys.com/oa-switchboard-webinar-matching-publication-costs-with-publication-funds/>*.
Please
note this webinar is free and open to all thanks to the support of our host
Aries Systems, and a recording of the webinar will be made available soon
after the event.

Please share this information within your networks and organization.

Best wishes,

Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Stay up to date:  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email | Follow us on Twitter: @OASPA <https://twitter.com/OASPA>
Register for our 2021 Conference - all information at
http://oaspa.org/conference