[IRTalk] Fwd: Measures to control the spread of COVID-19

Rendra Phalad Phaladr at ukzn.ac.za
Thu May 14 19:10:06 SAST 2020

Thanks Denise

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
From: Denise Nicholson <Denise.Nicholson at wits.ac.za>
Date: 2020/05/14 19:00 (GMT+02:00)
To: Pateka Ntshuntshe-Matshaya <pntshuntshe-matshaya at wsu.ac.za>, director at sanlic.org.za, ujala.satgoor at uct.ac.za, MolepoCM at ufs.ac.za
Cc: Suzanne.Saunders at mandela.ac.za, irtalk at lists.lib.sun.ac.za, cbitso at ufh.ac.za, Maretha.Allwright at mandela.ac.za, SealsVital at lists.ru.ac.za, Wynand Van Der Walt <w.vanderwalt at ru.ac.za>, Rendra Phalad <Phaladr at ukzn.ac.za>, Nora Buchanan <licensingmanager at sanlic.org.za>, l.naicker at ru.ac.za
Subject: Re: [IRTalk] Fwd: Measures to control the spread of COVID-19

Hi All,

Thanks for your email.  I have been communicating with SANLIC and USAF on these issues with DALRO.  I am hoping that USAF will send a letter to DALRO soon.  They have been in discussions with PASA as well,  so we hope that some better assistance will come out of these discussions.

I will keep you posted.

Regards
Denise