[IRTalk] DOAJ journals - download & use in Excel

Nason Bimbe nasonbimbe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 12:30:02 SAST 2018

Dear Paul,
The list is actually a data dump from DOAJ therefore for Tanzanian journals
to be on this list, they have to be registered with DOAJ. Having your
journals in DOAJ helps with their discovery and more importantly creates
the trust with the would be audience.

Regards
Nason Bimbe

Tel. +44 (0)7535 250339