[IRTalk] Word of appreciation from Stellenbosch University

Klapwijk, WOUTER <wklap@sun.ac.za> Wklap at sun.ac.za
Mon May 15 12:36:54 SAST 2017

Dear list members,

This is just a short note from Stellenbosch University to express our acknowledgement for the condolences shared on this list during the past week after the passing of Hilton Gibson.  As an institution we cherish the positive impact our staff have on our communities, whether through formal work collaboration or more social and informal networks of interaction.

We will make sure that these messages reach his family as a token of appreciation from the broader community for the work he did, and the person he was.

Regards,
Wouter

Wouter Klapwijk
Adjunkdirekteur: IT en Digitale Dienste / Deputy Director: IT and Digital Services
Biblioteek- & Inligtingsdiens / Library & Information Service
Universiteit Stellenbosch University | map<https://www.google.co.za/maps/place/JS+Gericke+Library/@-33.932975,18.8640494,377m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x1dcdb25d82940c29:0x80f6dcd585958374> | Tel: +27 21 8084378 |  wklap at sun.ac.za<mailto:wklap at sun.ac.za>