[IRTalk] Digitisation Forum

Leti Kleyn Leti.Kleyn at up.ac.za
Thu Mar 30 15:49:41 SAST 2017

Dear All,

UP will be hosting the annual IR forum (Tuesday 1 August). We will also add a full day for a digitisation forum on Wednesday 2 August.
As usual we are hoping to bring together role-players from different sectors to present, discuss, network and keep up to date with new developments in these fields.

Please let me have your suggestions for topics you would like to know more about in the fields of Open Scholarship, APCs, copyright, repositories, DSpace, Webometrics, etc. for the IRForm.
Please also let me have your topics for discussion for the Digi forum, as well as your willingness to partake in a "show & tell" session, showcasing what you are doing at your institution.

Kindest regards
L.

Dr Leti Kleyn
Manager: Open Scholarship & Digitisation Programmes
Department of Library Services
Merensky Library Room 2.24.2
University of Pretoria
8 leti.kleyn at up.ac.za ) 012 420 3876