[IRTalk] Reviews for Teaching for Change: An African Philosophical Approach from FutureLearn | Class Central

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 11:47:42 SAST 2016

African philosophy of education has emerged as an educational challenge for
many involved in contemporary education. In this course you’ll learn more
about this philosophy, why it’s being examined, how it potentially responds
to teaching and learning and what can be done to improve education in a
just manner. Our focus on pedagogical encounters (more specifically
teaching and learning) is one way in which we contend major problems on the
continent can be resolved educationally.
​
​

https://www.class-central.com/mooc/6710/futurelearn-teaching-for-change-an-african-philosophical-approach

*​OER's are another resource to offer students/staff on campus.​*