[IRTalk] Fwd: [GOAL] SSRN Sellout to Elsevier

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Wed May 18 12:24:30 SAST 2016

Paul's comments are spot on. This is one of the powers of a distributed
system - nobody can buy it outright.
One has to wonder what are the motives, when people talk about ONE system
to do things or to begin a consolidation of concerns??

In the ideal world there are many distributed IR's that are harvetsed by
central harveters such as SHARE in the USA.
See: http://www.share-research.org

*Hilton Gibson*
Stellenbosch University Library
*http://orcid.org/0000-0002-2992-208X