[IRTalk] Fwd: [GOAL] SSRN Sellout to Elsevier

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Tue May 17 17:39:48 SAST 2016

"I don't know about Arxiv (needless centralization and its concentrated
expenses are always vulnerabe to faux-benign take-overs) but what's sure is
that *the distributed network of Green institutional repositories worldwide
 is not for sale, and that is their strength...*".

*Hilton Gibson*
Stellenbosch University Library
*http://orcid.org/0000-0002-2992-208X
<http://orcid.org/0000-0002-2992-208X>*