[IRTalk] Fwd: [Open-access] Job opening at LIBER

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 17:07:48 SAST 2016

FYI.

*Hilton Gibson*
Stellenbosch University Library
*http://orcid.org/0000-0002-2992-208X
<http://orcid.org/0000-0002-2992-208X>*

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Susan Reilly <Susan.Reilly at kb.nl>
Date: 26 July 2016 at 16:50
Subject: [Open-access] Job opening at LIBER
To: "open-access at lists.okfn.org" <open-access at lists.okfn.org>

*LIBER is looking for a part-time* *Community Engagement Project Officer
<http://libereurope.eu/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/LIBER-Is-Hiring-Community-Engagement-Project-Officer.pdf>*
 *who can support our engagement-related activities, as well as supporting
stakeholders and end-users of project outputs.*

Can you help us engage with key communities? Apply to become our new
Community Engagement Officer (Image by LIBER, CC BY).

Open Science is not going to happen if we continue to work in separate
silos. That’s why much of LIBER’s work in EU projects relates to
stakeholder networking and engagement. The successful applicant will help
ensure that the various stakeholders in Open Science can work towards a
common understanding, and share their experiences and best practices.

For an informal discussion regarding the position please contact LIBER
Executive Director, Susan Reilly, *susan.reilly at kb.nl <susan.reilly at kb.nl>*. To
apply for this position please submit a CV and covering letter outlining
your eligibility for and interest in this positon to *liber at kb.nl
<liber at kb.nl>* using ‘PROJECT OFFICER’ in the subject line.

The closing date for applications is: Friday, 12 August 2016. We expect to
hold interviews via Skype on 24-25 August 2016.

Please note that we cannot consider applications from individuals who do
not already hold a work visa for the EU.

LIBER follows the working agreement (CAO) for Research Institutions in the
Netherlands. Our benefits include:

·         42 days annual leave, based on a full-time position

·         Excellent pension scheme, as set out in the CAO

·         Flexible and friendly working environment

·         Vacation allowance of 8%

·         December allowance of 8.33%

*Susan Reilly *Executive Director

LIBER

susan.reilly at kb.nl

+31 70 314 07 29

Twitter: @skreilly

http://www.libereurope.eu/

*[image: Liber logo blue2]**Re-inventing the Library for the Future*