[IRTalk] Announcing your new, improved ORCID record! | ORCID

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 10:45:05 SAST 2016

ORCID record holders now have even greater control over who sees what – and
how. Our latest release enables you to set the visibility for each item in
your personal data, including other names by which you are known, country,
keywords, website links, and identifiers from other systems. You can also
choose the order of items displayed in each section, as well as see when
the data was added and by whom. Together with our recent update ensuring
that individuals have sole control over the visibility settings of all data
on their records, this new functionality further demonstrates our
commitment to user control.

https://orcid.org/blog/2016/07/20/announcing-your-new-improved-orcid-record