[IRTalk] 2016 ORCID South Africa Workshop | ORCID

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 10:30:12 SAST 2016

ORCID and the National Research Foundation of South Africa are delighted to
announce that we will be holding our 2016 ORCID workshop in South Africa on
Tuesday July 19. The theme of the meeting is "ORCID and the Research
Lifecycle", with talks from the National Research Foundation, ORCID members
and representatives, as well as platform providers.

https://orcid.org/content/2016-orcid-south-africa-workshop

*​Archives of the online live streaming and the presentations are now
available!​*