[Irtalk] The Hague Declaration

Ina Smith Ina at assaf.org.za
Sat Jan 23 10:09:49 SAST 2016

Thanks for this information Hilton.

The Library and Information Association of South Africa (LIASA) is also a signatory to this declaration<http://www.liasa-new.org.za/declarations-signed/>. It can be signed by an individual or an organisation. I would really like to encourage all advancing knowledge discovery in the digital age to sign this declaration. South Africa needs to play a bigger role – see http://thehaguedeclaration.com/the-hague-declaration-on-knowledge-discovery-in-the-digital-age/

Kind regards
Ina