[Irtalk] Cardinal Scholar Home

Leti Kleyn Leti.Kleyn at up.ac.za
Mon Feb 22 21:54:36 SAST 2016

Hi H.,

we are considering designing a webpage interface/landing page of our
DSpace repository. We hope this will allow us to make the repository
more user friendly, to link the RSS feeds from the main university
website + research portal to the IR, and to allow us to create a new
look and feel for the repository without having to pay for the excessive
skinning of the DSpace design.

Any suggestions, opinions or advise?

Kindest
L.

Dr Leti Kleyn
Manager: Open Scholarship Programme
E-Services Unit
Department of Library Services
Merensky Library Room 2.24.2
University of Pretoria
8 leti.kleyn at up.ac.za ) 012 420 3876
>>> Hilton Gibson <hilton.gibson at gmail.com> 02/17/16 10:36 AM >>>
​Hi All,

Bumped into this repository on the web after reading a query on the
dspace-tech mailing list.
Very good best practice applied with web site branding and choice of URL
for the web site!​

https://cardinalscholar.bsu.edu
​Also see:
​http://wiki.lib.sun.ac.za/index.php/SUNScholar/Install_Ubuntu/S02