[Irtalk] Digitisation units contact list

Wynand Van Der Walt w.vanderwalt at ru.ac.za
Wed Feb 17 16:24:42 SAST 2016

Dear colleagues,

I am in the process of create a digitisation unit contact list as I wish to communicate directly with the relevant staff at the respective institutions (academic / research / NLSA etc. / archives). Could the various universities and research institutions please provide me with the contact details of staff members heading up the digitisation units at your institutions. If your institution does not have a digitisation unit, the details of the person that manages the institutional repository will suffice. If you could please mail your details to me directly (contact details below) – once collated, I can also make the list available to all institutions.

Regards,

Wynand van der Walt | Head Librarian: Technical Services | RU Library Services

Rhodes University - P O Box 184 – Grahamstown - 6140|TEL: +27(0)46 603 8281|

 <http://www.ru.ac.za/library/> crestWl-vip

 <https://www.facebook.com/RhodesUniversityLibrary> cid:image002.png at 01D1574C.C667FDD0 <https://twitter.com/RhodesLibrary> cid:image003.png at 01D1574C.C667FDD0