[Irtalk] An Interview with Jeffrey Beall | The Scholarly Kitchen

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 17:07:59 SAST 2016

[Note from Joe Esposito: Not long ago Jeffrey Beall took a swipe at
the Scholarly Kitchen. The consternation of my fellow Chefs was evident in
the discussion that followed: What’s he getting at? What motivates him? Why
is he doing this? Rather than speculate, I thought it would be a good idea
to allow Beall to speak in his own voice. The interview below was conducted
via email. Beall reviewed all final questions and responses.]

http://scholarlykitchen.sspnet.org/2016/02/08/an-interview-with-jeffrey-beall/