[IRTalk] Guidelines on Raising the Profile of a Research Organization or University

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 08:45:39 SAST 2016

*“We are leaders in [Enter obscure research field], but people don’t know
it because we don’t have the prestige of MIT or Stanford,” explains [Enter
name of Vice Chancellor for Research of University X].*

While talking with our Polaris customers, the MyScienceWork team has
figured out that every research organization has similar concerns. Here’s a
short guide to optimizing the exposure of research content on the web and
making the most of it to raise the profile of your research organization or
university.

https://www.mysciencework.com/omniscience/guidelines-raising-profile-research-organization-university