[Irtalk] Webinar: Horizon 2020 Open Access IR Standards

Ina Smith Ina at assaf.org.za
Tue Nov 24 15:45:59 SAST 2015

Dear Colleagues

It is so important that our repositories are interoperable, that we apply international standards and best practice, and that the metadata etc. is of very good quality. The following webinar is very relevant for SA and Africa - to make sure that we are aligned with repositories and requirements internationally.

http://eifl.net/events/webinar-open-access-oa-horizon-2020-requirements

26 November 11:00 CET
FOSTER/OpenAIRE initiative

Kind regards
Ina

Ina Smith
SciELO Planning Manager
Academy of Science of South Africa (ASSAf)

LIASA Exco Portfolio ICT Development (2014-2016)
LIASA HELIG Chair (2014-2016)

Switchboard: +27 12 349 6600
Tel: +27 12 349 6641
Fax: +27 (0) 86 576 9512
Email: ina at assaf.org.za<mailto:ina at assaf.org.za>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D126CF.37568D80]

1st Floor Block A, The Woods, 41 De Havilland Crescent, Persequor Park
Meiring Naudé Road, Lynnwood 0020, Pretoria, South Africa.

PO Box 72135, Lynnwood Ridge 0040, Pretoria, South Africa.

Website: www.assaf.org.za<http://www.assaf.org.za/>