[Irtalk] Open Scholarship, Open Access and DSpace training needs

Ina Smith Ina at assaf.org.za
Tue Nov 24 13:15:13 SAST 2015

Dear Leti
This is a great initiative indeed.
IRs:
I think the focus should be on standardisation, interoperability (also for harvesting purposes), security, preservation, capacity building, role of librarians, and once again criteria for a trusted and well managed repository.
Open Scholarship in general:
Other platforms to advance OA in the scholarly community. Journals, Monographs, Conferences, Science.
Kind regards
Ina