[Irtalk] DSpace plugins and add-ons survey

Craig Feldman FLDCRA001 at myuct.ac.za
Wed Aug 19 12:23:19 SAST 2015

Dear DSpace community

We are two students currently pursuing a graduate/postgraduate degree in Computer Science through the Digital Libraries Laboratory at the University of Cape Town, South Africa. As part of our project, we are creating a set of plugins and add-ons for DSpace that would aim to transform the DSpace platform towards a Research Information Management System. We will be developing a suite of tools to ingest metadata from remote sites and legacy systems, and generate reports in custom formats.

If you have ever set up or managed a repository, we kindly request that you complete a short survey, at the link below, to help us develop a more useful software product for the repository community.

http://simba.cs.uct.ac.za/survey/index.php?sid=86316&lang=en

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards
Craig Feldman & Darryl Meyer
Disclaimer - University of Cape Town This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from +27 21 650 9111. If this e-mail is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the sender's individual capacity.