[Irtalk] FW: Open Access Week: Panel Discussion on Thursday 24 Oct

Smith, Ina <ismith@sun.ac.za> ismith at sun.ac.za
Tue Oct 22 17:36:06 SAST 2013

Dear Colleagues

For those in and around Cape Town on Thursday - you are most welcome to attend this session by UCT! See invitation from Sarah Goodier.

Kind regards
Ina

Ina Smith
Scholarly Communications Office Manager | Stellenbosch University | Private Bag X5036, 7599 | South Africa
Open Access | SUNScholar<http://scholar.sun.ac.za/> | SUNJournals<http://library.sun.ac.za/English/services/az/oa/Pages/sunjournals.aspx> | SUNConferences<http://library.sun.ac.za/Afrikaans/services/az/oa/Pages/sunconferences.aspx> | E-mail: ismith at sun.ac.za<mailto:ismith at sun.ac.za> | Tel:  +27 21 808 9139 | Skype: smith.ina | Office hours: Mo-Fr: 08h00-16h30
Wetenskaplike Kommunikasie Kantoor Bestuurder | Universiteit Stellenbosch | Privaatsak X5036, 7599 | Suid-Afrika
Oop Toegang | SUNScholar<http://scholar.sun.ac.za/>  | SUNJournals<http://library.sun.ac.za/English/services/az/oa/Pages/sunjournals.aspx> | SUNConferences<http://library.sun.ac.za/Afrikaans/services/az/oa/Pages/sunconferences.aspx> | E-pos: ismith at sun.ac.za<mailto:ismith at sun.ac.za> | Tel:  +27 21 808 9139 | Skype: smith.ina | Kantoorure: Mo-Fr: 08h00-16h30