[Irtalk] eResearch Africa 2013

Michelle Willmers michelle.willmers at uct.ac.za
Thu Jun 20 08:25:43 SAST 2013

Good morning

We are very excited about the arrival of eResearch Africa, South Africa's first eResearch conference. Please see call for participation and poster attached. You can see more at http://eresearch.ac.za/participate/

Deadline for submissions is 15 July 2013.

Michelle

--
Michelle Willmers
Project Manager

UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from +27 21 650 9111. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the sender's individual capacity.