[Irtalk] OpenUCT vacancies _ Internship and Research Assistant

Michelle Willmers michelle.willmers at uct.ac.za
Tue Jun 18 13:53:59 SAST 2013

Hello everyone

The OpenUCT Initiative has two exciting intern and research assistant positions to fill. Please see adverts attached and circulate to any contacts you think might be interested. I am happy to address any queries.

Many thanks,
Michelle
--
Michelle Willmers
Project Manager

UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from +27 21 650 9111. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the sender's individual capacity.