[Irtalk] ICORE | The International Council for Open Research and Education

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 11:11:43 SAST 2013

ICORE promotes, supports and enhances Open Research and Open Education
worldwide.

Main objectives of ICORE are the recognition, progress and application of
Open Research and Open Education: ICORE wants to bridge both worlds of Open
Research and Open Education. The goal is the mutual re-usage of their
results and outcomes, e.g. through the usage of digital resources from Open
Research in Open Education.

Join the ICORE association and strengthen our common objectives for Open
Research and Open Education and for a better future of our society
worldwide!
http://www.icore-online.org/