[Irtalk] Richly deserved

Allison Fullard afullard at uwc.ac.za
Mon Jan 9 13:20:14 SAST 2012

This citation as runner up for an international award is richly deserved.  I'd also like to commend Ina for the developmental breakthroughs she has brought about in collaboration with her Stellenbosch colleagues - eg, bringing about greater understanding of OA amongst academics or building technical know-how with respect to setting up, managing and enhancing IRs here in SA.  She has also led the way in the hosting of OA journals.  The generous way she shares her knowledge is so much appreciated by me and I'm sure the entire IR community in SA.
Ina, you fly our flag high in the international community!

Congratulations
Allison

Allison Fullard
Deputy Director: Library Services