[Irtalk] Please share new developments regarding ETDs, IRs, OA, preservation, legislation etc at your institution with me?

Elsabe Olivier Elsabe.Olivier at up.ac.za
Tue Aug 21 15:49:20 SAST 2012

Dear Colleagues

At the coming NDLTD Board meeting which will be held at the ETD2012
conference  (
http://www.etd2012.edu.pe/en/acercadeETD/programa-academico.asp )in
September, I need to present a global report on South Africa. This
regional update includes new developments in South Africa regarding ETDs
(electronic theses and dissertations), IRs (institutional repositories),
Open Access developments, preservation, legislation, consortia
engagement, conferences held in the region, etc.

If you have news to share on developments this past year at your
institution regarding any of these issues, please let me know? I would
love to present a complete picture of the South African institutions,
but I will need your assistance in doing so.

Please forward any news to me by 30 August 2012.

Thank you!

Kind regards
Elsabé

Elsabe Olivier
Manager: Open Scholarship
NDLTD Board Member
Department Library Services
Office 2.24.4
University of Pretoria
PO Box 12411
Hatfield, PRETORIA
South Africa
0028

Tel.: + 27 12 420 3719
Fax: +27 12 362 5182
E-mail: elsabe.olivier at up.ac.za
Skype: elsabe.olivier

Twitter: elsabeolivier
This message and attachments are subject to a disclaimer. Please refer
to www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/  for full
details./Hierdie boodskap en aanhangsels is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule
onderhewig. Volledige besonderhede is by
www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ beskikbaar.