[Duraspace] At a Tipping Point: Education, Learning and Libraries - A REPORT TO THE OCLC MEMBERSHIP

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 11:49:53 SAST 2014

We are quickly approaching the tipping point into a new future for American
education. This transformation follows tipping points that have already
occurred in how most of us consume and evaluate information, how we shop
and buy, how we date and break up, and how we manage our careers and our
retirement portfolios. *Web and mobile services have forever changed how we
manage our days, **our jobs, and very soon, how we learn and manage our
education. *
​
​
http://www.oclc.org/content/dam/oclc/reports/tipping-point/215133-tipping-point.pdf